CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

"TAG I'M IT"...

Pictures R worth a thousand words... the only problem is I will probably use both... so hopefully I won't keep you too long from doing the things you really should be doing. :)

I am proud to say I will be __________ on my next birthday... I am finally growing up...



I don't know why but I am dying to visit this place and see the old walls and rod Iron... I'm sure it is all in my head but I feel like time would just stop for awhile in this place.




"These are a few of my favorites things"... Hmm Hmmm hMM.... Family, Girlfriends... and growning old with my girlfriends... and a whole lot of "quiet"... have any to share?








My Favorite Place I have named "my happy place"... I have a magnet from the Finding Nemo movie that says over and over... "find a happy place, find a happy place" and that is my goal every morning when I first wake up. hee hee

Well I actually found mine on my first cruise where for 4 hours straight... no phone, no interuptions, just me and my soda... I actually read a book (Twilight) on the balcony as the sun went down over the ocean... OH... I love to visit my happy place in my head as often as time permits... :)


OH... my favorite food...








I'm not sure these really constitute food and would you please not tell my best friend Melody... I don't want her to yell at me !! Maybe someday I will post a weekly "crab on you" blog when I actually start my non diet and really give these lovely things up. :(




My Favorite Color... makes me actually take a breath in just to look at it. :)





Town I live in... Well I chose something I love about where I live... unfortunately it is also something I lost when the freeway came thru... Can I come to your house to see it?




I Love the name of my pet... it reminds me of something that smells so good... too bad my sweet doggie smells "so bad!!!"





My nick name in high school was... "flip" ... this was due to my lack of bad language... boy I was a good girl.. :)



I loved my college major... I had this dream of working on a cruise ship, like the "love boat"... hee hee. But settled for a front desk clerk at a major hotel... I loved that job meeting and greeting new people daily. In fact at my first evaluation I was told I really needed to not smile sooo much... Yep they were serious... I guess my co-workers weren't very happy and my happiness really made their unhappiness shine... WoW. Well I smiled anyway!!!




First Job!... Everything has a story... Outside of babysitting... my first job was working at my mom's office...

I started first as a "filer"... which literally meant being in a large file room with huge stacks of docs...or small books to file. I remember making a game out of it to time myself to see how fast I could finish a stack... Oh.. the day felt so good when I had a clear counter... only to come the next day and see it completely filled... I didn't realize people actually did stay late to work ... besides my mom... It was a very dirty trick!!!

Now... I didn't work FOR the soda machine, however it was the money used to pay me... so again I promise this is true... Bill my boss would walk around the office saying... "Drink more soda... we need to pay Sean today!!!" Yes I often actually took home quarters... but I was so excited to actually get paid I didn't care... hee hee.



Well this was much more fun than I thought it would be and so I think I will have fun tagging others... so here goes....

"Tag your it"....
Barbara... who has many interesting little facts about her
My mom... who first needs Erika & I to set her up with a blog
Erika... Only if she has time... she gets a little time off with new baby Jacob!
Melody... Again after I get her hooked on blogging and lastly...
Kathi... cuz she too needs a blog and what better way to start!!!

Boy do I have my work cut out for me.... Thanks ya all!





10 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

Sean A'lee - Dr. PEPPER?!?! I would have never guessed! (shhh... I love it too!)

Erika said...

So maybe I am the only one who has not seen nutmeg in its true form but I though I would clarify for you that your favorite pet was named nutmeg and not some variety of poop like dingle berry (hehe-sleep deprived laughing here on this end). I enjoyed this very much!

Anonymous said...

I really have no desire to start a blog, especially, if you are going to do that to me - haha

Thanks for the trip down memory lane (what of it I can remember)

Love you,
Mom

Deb said...

That was fun to read. I enjoyed learning a little more about you. I also love logging on to your blog purely to listen to the music in the background. Good music.

P.S. I loooove peanut M&M's too! And lately I can't get enough of Dr. Pepper with vanilla in it from Sonic.

Jodi said...

Thank you to Erika for clarifying the dog name, cause I was kinda trying to figure out how you got "Meg" from poop-like dingleberry. Ha ha ha!

It is so fun to read these. Always VERY interesting things to learn.

mad white woman said...

I can't believe you drink Dr. Pepper. At Scouts I had an empty Coke bottle when we made our terrariums and Izaak said, "My mom doesn't let me drink this, so I will use this bottle." LOL

Cheryl said...

Is that the name of your "U" shaped dog or a previous one? I didn't think her name was Meg??? I'm old, remember...That was cool reading all about you! Thanx for doing it!

Cheryl said...

P.S. Cool!! While I was finishing my comment, Nora Jones' "Come Away With Me" came on! I haven't heard that for about a year & now I have to pull out my CD so I can put it on my iPod. Thanx for reminding me how beautiful her voice is!

Barbara Wiser said...

Love the way you shared stories from your past...you are adorable as always...wish we had been friends in our twenties! We could of had some good times and good stories to tell our boys! Love ya, Barbara

Cook Zoo said...

Cool post! I'm seeing Italy mentioned a lot. I think a bunch of us girls just need to get together and go. :) (P.S. Save those M&Ms for your free day and your diet is saved!)

Past "Koo"



May 15, 2008
No we did not steal this tree from Charlie Brown...however it does have the same sentimental value. This Tree is used in our Scout Court of Honors and is called a "Koo" Tree. The boys and leaders use this tree to hang reminders of the service they witness around them.
I love the idea of recognizing the service given to my family and what better way than having our own "Koo Korner".
The thanks I wish to give this week is to the Cub Scout and Boy Scout leaders who dedicate their time for my boys. How fortunate the Bevell Family is to have the support of so many who love and help teach our boys how to make good choices and honor their Heavenly Father. Thanks so very much... We are truly blessed because of their service.