Ok... Here goes... I don't have a picture or a slide show for this post however I do believe you will thank me later...
This was just too much in one week not to share...
The nicest of all three happens to be JB (aka...John Jr.) who only scared his sweet daughter half to death today by calling her 8 times in a row... And due to her being at school in the midst of security guards, 2 ambulances (for a hurt boy)etc... she didn't answer for fear of losing her phone on the last day of school. So after much persuasion a teacher allows her to return her fathers phone call... something must be reallllly wrong... And he doesn't answer!!... Now it is bad... she is just sure of it... right?...WRONG!... He was just about to get all over Brant for not answering his dad's 8 phone calls as he was trying to pick him up from school...early release... until he heard Breck's message "Dad, Ok... you are getting on my nerves!! .. Why are you calling me 8 times in a row?!!... k... love you, Breck" Needless to say she worried the rest of the day until finding out that her Dad truly had the wrong number. Now...the rest of the story...no joke... the teacher that let her call her dad back even said..."you know High School is getting out early, maybe he was just trying to call your brother and dialed the wrong phone number?" Breck said "EIGHT TIMES!!!" Surely HER DAD wouldn't be that Stupid... hee hee.. Ok...I didn't just use the "stu" word...that's not nice. Hee Hee... It was sooo funny.
Ok... not over.. so Dad Bevell... (aka, Grandpa Bevell or John Sr.) who is getting to be a master dairy farmer with like 15 head of cattle. He has always taken great pride in raising his own beef... And we have also enjoyed the fruits of that beef... just not in exactly the same way as he did today. He hired a different butcher who actually came to the house, shot the cow, strung him up and skinned & quartered him right there in the yard... now... we don't live as close as the other cousins so my children missed the fun except for the pictures sent from the cousins who did get to attend the field trip... WEll ...My John (John Jr) went to visit John Sr and found him in the kitchen working very intently on the "JEWELS" of this great bull... as he was bound and determined to have a very nice "sack" for his gold made and of course the left overs were being cooked in the mean time. Yes... it really was a day to be busy at home...
Now...there is more... As I tell this story to Brant he is just Grossed out! So I am reminded of "son"...aka Brant... telling me about his morning just yesterday... and how Westley in "A" hour decided to eat a huge night crawler worm after watching the movie "how to eat fried worms" in this class. Now...mind you HE had reason to do so...he earned himself a whopping $5... On the other hand... Brant and Aaron...earning nothing...of their own accord decide they too can share in the fun. Brant went into great detail explaining to me how the worm felt, tasted, and squirted juice in his mouth prior to spitting in out. WHAT IN WORLD IS WRONG WITH THE BOYS IN THIS FAMILY!!!
All I know is I am going to vote, suggest, strongly hint that Father n sons camp outs need to be more than once a year... Breck and I need the R & R! Thank goodness, maybe her blood line is the more from the Davis side... Oh...never mind... just read my sisters blog (aka...Dixon family) I am afraid to consider she doesn't stand a chance. :)
TRIP TO UKRAINE (PART 2)
17 years ago



4 comments:
That is too funny. I kind of think it's not just the boys in your family, but the male gender altogether. :)
I love it. Boys are so gross!! Hehe, we love them anyway and even with there poor judgment. I am so glad your keeping up with the posts. I love reading them.
Holy moly! We missed a lot of fun while we were gone camping. Ew, yuck, gross, ick, BLECH! Boys are soooo weird. :)
What in the world is wrong with all boys everywhere? They are all insane. My brother and sister-in-law have six boys, could you imagine? It always amazes me what boys will do for a laugh.
Post a Comment