I will keep looking for a picture of these two girls... Very close cousins and it would have only been better if they could have had Celeste with them.
Danielle & Natalia left for a girls Europe trip on May 18th... And actually left the country 3 days later... see they are flying buddy pass stand by. So the adventure began right from the start. We have only the blog to watch... (see Danielle's link on my blog spots) and a couple of emails from Natalia. We actually have been fortunate enough to hear from Danielle a couple of times as she called using her calling card. She always sounds very tired so I am sure they are filling up their days with exciting fun.
They always talk about all the places they have been and honestly... I feel really dumb... I will be using Google a lot before they get home so I can nod my head intelligently when they tell me all about it. Hee he.
Danielle LOVES snails... That really surprised me and I will allow her the luxury... by herself. Maybe Grandma can join her a little... I know she like the juice they cook them in. Enjoy the party girls. Eeekk...
You are probably wondering what the perspective moment was all about. I guess their first night in Spain was quite alarming... as they realized the hotel they were staying at was still 1 1/2 hours away by train and there were no more trains leaving that night. So they truly had no where to go... Natalia does speak Spanish but I'm not sure how the language is the same or different. They were extremely tired due to waiting for 7+ hours just to catch the train they were on anyway. So... yes they stayed with a girl they met on the train who was from New York. She let them stay with her Scottish friend in his apartment. SCARY!! But under the circumstances... what do you do. Anyway... they are fine and on their way to Italy!!! yeah... my place I want to go. I can't wait to hear all about it.
I will keep you all updated...the girls still have 35 days unless they truly do come home early. WOW...
Smiles,
Sean A'lee
TRIP TO UKRAINE (PART 2)
17 years ago



4 comments:
Wow! How adventurous, exciting and scary. I have to admit I'm slightly jealous.
Hey Sean A'lee, ask them about their train trip. I'm curious to know if the trains in Spain & Italy are similar to the ones that I took in Ukraine. I've heard the trains in some other parts of Europe are quite "old" and VERY "interesting." Can't wait to talk with you about it!
I'm totally jealous. What an awesome experience! I'll have to check out her blog so I can hear more about it. :)
By the way Sean A'lee...thanx lots for e-mailing those pictures to Jodi! NOT! LOL!
Post a Comment