Back to the Eighties... for the whole family,
This was so much fun for our family. 2 1/2 months of practices, 6 fantastic shows and a great memory DVD makes for memories that will last a lifetime. Brant and Izaak auditioned for the Gilbert Fine Art Production Back to the 80's Musical and made it. I was an assistant Producer, Breck loved going to the practices and crosstitching, and Breck ended up running a spot light for all the performances, Danielle choreographed 4 of the 26 numbers and what did John do? Well he enjoyed every show he could attend. What a great support as well. Always willing to strive to work without his no. 1. What a trooper. Izaak was a football player and had a "thriller" of a time. He and his fellow team mates learned Michael Jackson's "Thriller" dance as a pre-show number. Boy did that get the audience up and going for the show. It was so fun to watch. Brant was a favorite as he truly overdid his Feargal the nerd part in the show. He redeems himself as a nerd when he uses his karate moves to take out the famous "Michael" cool jerk in the show. It was hilarious. He had 6 costume changes including his most famous solo dance to "Video Killed the Radio Star" in which he strips down revealing a Blue Power Ranger Costume while giving his election speech. It was very funny!! The audience was rolling in their seats. Danielle's dances were phenomenal as usual. It was a real challenge to choreograph dances for 50+ kids at one time. Never a dull moment and yet we look forward to what next year has in store for us. We thank all those that could come and see and hope they had as much fun as we did. Love you all and enjoy the slide show below.
Smiles & happy to be back to now...
Click Play to hear the music that pertains to this slide show... But remember to pause the player below first. Enjoy!!





3 comments:
I saw part of the DVD and it was really funny. Brant did a great job, and so did Izaac. I'm going to have to borrow it and watch some more. Good job guys!
Great pictures of Brant--that will be good wedding video material in the future.
I can't wait to see the video. I would have loved to see pictures of Izaak doing the thriller dance. Brant looked fantastic. I was laughing at still pictures as my imagination ran wild with what I thought he would be doing. Love you all lots!!
Post a Comment