Ok... 3 Hours, two helpers, Erika and Mom and look what you get? A fantastic first attempt at a blog. How fun to share our memories with you.
I love this blog theme showing the moon and stars. It helps us remember how vast this world is and how important it is to have our family and friends in our lives. This is what makes our journey here worthwhile.
The poem / song is one that our family has sang for years... especially when we were camping and could really see the moon. Again we are reminded that no matter how far apart we are we are still under the same moon and it is our memories that bind us together.
Another love for our family is nature... especially the very short time here in the valley when the wild flowers show their delicate faces. We enjoyed a beautiful drive searching for patches of flowers to sit in, pick and enjoy. Hope they bring a sense of wonder and gratitude to you as the did for us that day.
Have a great day and know you are loved!
Love and Smiles,
The Bevell's
I love this blog theme showing the moon and stars. It helps us remember how vast this world is and how important it is to have our family and friends in our lives. This is what makes our journey here worthwhile.
The poem / song is one that our family has sang for years... especially when we were camping and could really see the moon. Again we are reminded that no matter how far apart we are we are still under the same moon and it is our memories that bind us together.
Another love for our family is nature... especially the very short time here in the valley when the wild flowers show their delicate faces. We enjoyed a beautiful drive searching for patches of flowers to sit in, pick and enjoy. Hope they bring a sense of wonder and gratitude to you as the did for us that day.
Have a great day and know you are loved!
Love and Smiles,
The Bevell's





6 comments:
I had so much fun tonight!! Thanks for the adventure. Love you lots!!
Hey! You did it! Yay! Now I can see what the Bevell family is up to on a daily basis. Your blog looks really nice. You guys did a good job. :)
Love your blog Bevell family. Love the music too! Nat King Cole and Enya are two of my favorites to listen to. In fact Ian and I danced to Nat King Cole at our wedding.
That was Deb crittenden by the way. Feel free to check out our blog.
http://thecrittendenians.blogspot.com
Wow... thanks for the comments. This is way more fun than I thought it would be. I love looking at all of your blogs as well! Take care and thanks again to all of you!
Smiles,
Sean A'lee
GREAT blog! Thought I'd check out what Jodi had as some of her favorite blogs. It's great to see stuff about your family & get to know you better! You have a bunch of music at the bottom of your blog that I consider my favorites too! LOVE Nora Jones & Enya! I always have fun singing along with Linda Ronstadt, especially "Love Is A Rose" because it's fun to sing. Keep blogging!
Post a Comment