Bevell's, Soper's, Horej's, & Watson's
Put this group together and you have a great evening eating, visiting and non-stop laughing. This party group began as a New Years Party 16 years ago... So Brant & and his friend Brian were only babies... We had such a great time that we started watching conference together. We are lucky to get another quick party at sometime during the year... NEW YEARS IS A MUST.. We all know that no matter what we will be together for that. But that is for another time.
We enjoyed a family home evening together as a group... The kids swam, we ate and enjoyed an outdoor movie. OH.. and no matter how late it gets Kathi makes Brant some cookies... Brant has actually told me that we need to go see Kathi because she makes the best cookies... I have to agree!
We are so blessed to have such good friends... Thank you to Bill & Kathi, Dana & Julie & John & Elaine... We love you all so much!
Smiles,
Sean A'lee






3 comments:
That's great that you guys have so much fun together! You need that once in a while with all the 3,000,000 things you guys have going on. Awesome! :0)
Love the pics! I forgot that John wears glasses, silly me. Everyone looks so big! That was really fun to watch.
I'm jealous you get to have FHE with old friends! I get invited to have FHE with the "old" people where I live. Makes me feel LOTS older than I already do.
Every time I come to your blog, I just LOVE the music! Neil Young "Harvest Moon" right now. Good memories...
Post a Comment