Couldn't help but get Julie and Dana (the newlyweds of the bunch) sitting close and of course making the couch look even bigger...
That's when we decided to have some fun... John & I purposely took opposite sides of the couch... We were soooo far away...
This one is not posed... I just laughed when I saw the men sitting so perfectly apart from each other on "THE COUCH"
Well I am glad we Women don't have to worry about being so studly... We can Sit Where Ever We Want!! Except when I make us all move over to be centered under the "THE HOREJS" original artwork.
I didn't realize how fun a usually "non - item" could be...
Thanks again Kathi for entertaining us all...
I'm not sure we are your most sofisticated bunch but we all LOVE your "Couch"!!



9 comments:
The couch is great. I love how spread out the guys are. Makes me laugh thinking of John and Dave going to the movies!! How fun to get together with friends and really have such a good time.
we looked at a house that had four cushions and i thought that was long. five cushions is AWESOME! and who knew you could just combine your existing couch and loveseat? it gives me hope for my ugly striped couches. :)
How cool! I loved the one of you and John. Too funny! The painting is pretty - I love the red in it.
Thanks Donna... It is way better in real life and huge!! The Red is bright and alive with texture... Next time your at my house ask to see my "Horejs" that I get to babysit... It reminds me of Italy... John Horejs is one of our New Years crowd... so we are sooooo Blessed..
Smiles,
Sean A'lee
Now thats a couch! Who needs a guest room with a couch like that one...it could host a whole family :) Love ya, barbara
Movie Night! We could fit a whole crowd in there! So what's playing?
That really is an awesome couch. Ian and I have been looking at couches lately and we have the same goal. To be able to each lie down and not touch each other. (I swear we do love each other we just want a little space.) I don't think we'll end up getting a couch quite that big though. Have you seen Monica Larson's couch? It's HUGE.
Hey there- you're serious about this blog thing! looks so great! maybe you can help me with mine! It was great talking to you again! love ya!
Holy Moly What A Couch! I don't think we would ever have enough room for something that big. WOW!
Post a Comment