
Once again we meet as Conference Groupies to enjoy a weekend away... with the beautiful Bulldog Cliffs ... to listen to our wonderful Prophets! We were missing a few of our regulars and look forward to next year having two full houses again.
We are filled with a peace and new determination after hearing the messages that were given over the 2 days. My favorite quote was "Don't let the problems become more important than the person to be loved." My favorite Apostle is Elder Eyring... And my favorite Hymn they sang was "I Know that My Redeemer Lives".




The Horesje family and Guy Soper joined us on Sunday. This made our weekend as we were going thru conference groupie withdrawals... And we also had the treat of having Rick and Betty Sue join us for Sunday Dinner. Quite the crowd..but sooo much fun.






2 comments:
Yeah! You're alive in the blogosphere. :) I love how rich your Conference traditions are.
Finally!! What a great week end. Looks like lots of fun was had by all. Tell Brant not to feel bad as I see most of conference myself, hehe. The pictures are great!
Post a Comment