CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Brant Junior Homecoming Dance

Brant & Dee Homecoming Dance
Red Mountain High School
October 18th, 2008

6 comments:

Deb said...

Wow, look who joined the blogging world again! It's good to hear from ya.

What I fun conference weekend. It looks like you guys had a blast. I love the dirt in the neck, it reminds me of June's neck. Except her neck is filled with slobber, spit up, and who knows what else.

Thats a beautiful (and big) cross-stich you've got going there. You've must have spent tons of hours on that. Are you almost done? Looks like it.

Cute prom picture too. I wish they had those cute little "shoulder coverers" when I was going to school. What an easy way to make prom dresses modest.

Hope to see more blogging from you soon.

mad white woman said...

How fun. I loved the high school dances. I always had fun dressing up. Sometimes I secretly wish I could go to another one. Ha! :)

My World said...

Cute, cute!!!

Jodi said...

Wowie! I clicked on your link just on the offchance I would see something new and there are a LOT of new things! Yay!

You have been busy, busy, busy! I'm glad you guys had a fun conference weekend (I love Izaak's dirt by the way). And Brant looks very dashing with his date (who also looks beautiful).

Cook Zoo said...

What a cute couple!! I love her dress. And your conference weekend sounds awesome! What's not to love about total escape and tons of spiritual nourishment. (Oh yeah, and the candy.) :)

Good job on your running goal too! :)

Erika said...

So fun. That is a great picture. I hope he had a fantastic time with everyone.

Past "Koo"



May 15, 2008
No we did not steal this tree from Charlie Brown...however it does have the same sentimental value. This Tree is used in our Scout Court of Honors and is called a "Koo" Tree. The boys and leaders use this tree to hang reminders of the service they witness around them.
I love the idea of recognizing the service given to my family and what better way than having our own "Koo Korner".
The thanks I wish to give this week is to the Cub Scout and Boy Scout leaders who dedicate their time for my boys. How fortunate the Bevell Family is to have the support of so many who love and help teach our boys how to make good choices and honor their Heavenly Father. Thanks so very much... We are truly blessed because of their service.