CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Conference Dirt


They say you can tell how much fun boys have had by the amount of dirt they come in with. If this is the case then Izaak and his buddy cousin Dayson have just had a blast. I don't even want to think about how dirty they would have been if they didn't have to take breaks to watch conference. What is really funny is they didn't see why I would ask them... ok... demand of them to take a bath. Hee Hee.



These pictures are the result of a REALLY FUN Dirt pile...



How can Dirt stay on your neck? Anyone?






We're hungry... have any finger foods? I prefer to eat with my hands...




This was my favorite... After dinner, Dayson stood up and we noticed a pile of dirt on the chair. In this picture I had actually already started to clean it up before I remembered ... THE CAMERA!!

They say a little dirt never hurt anyone... Well in our case it made our lives even better. Good memories with awesome cousins and a great General Conference Weekend.

1 comments:

My World said...

Are you sure Joseph wasn't with you guys??? My parents brought him back filthy dirty...and of course the first thing he wants to do is hold Brig. YIKES!!! Boys are awesome!

Past "Koo"



May 15, 2008
No we did not steal this tree from Charlie Brown...however it does have the same sentimental value. This Tree is used in our Scout Court of Honors and is called a "Koo" Tree. The boys and leaders use this tree to hang reminders of the service they witness around them.
I love the idea of recognizing the service given to my family and what better way than having our own "Koo Korner".
The thanks I wish to give this week is to the Cub Scout and Boy Scout leaders who dedicate their time for my boys. How fortunate the Bevell Family is to have the support of so many who love and help teach our boys how to make good choices and honor their Heavenly Father. Thanks so very much... We are truly blessed because of their service.